Stacey's Girls --Text messaging in his kinkiest form--










First off, let me introduce myself, my name is Stacey. you can contact Me at staceyliltalk@gmail.com. Im . 27 year old white female and i have 6 girls that work below me and have been trained by me personally and  You will never be dissapointed. I have the cheapest prices and charge per text message and all of your texts to sent are always free. You can take a look at pics of my girls above and whenever you decide what you like you can write me directly at staceyliltalk@gmail.com, (you can also request me, stacey but theres an extra 5$ fee.) Theres also a contact form at the right of this page. Prices shown below:




to get started,
email me at

Or you can go ahead and send payment through paypal at staceyliltalk@gmail.com

And if your bored and need to laugh
Heres a great collection of pick up lines

No comments:

Post a Comment